Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Remote Control

What could have possibly prompted anyone to do this?

"2) TV Remote - This has also gone missing. I appeal to whoever has the TV remote to please return it to the large TV room within the next 24 hours (again without prejudice). If this does not happen, when cable TV arrives on Friday, I will have to chain the remote to the wall. This is an obvious inconvenience and rather a sad state of affairs, but if necessary I will ensure it is impossible to take the remote. "

(Excerpt from my Hall Committee's email this morning.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hahahahahhahahaa.

You have to feel sorry for whoever has to send out the e-mail, though - s/he probably knows just how ridiculous s/he sounds, but is going to be pissed getting "home" to a television without a remote.

Snake Anthony said...

The TV room here is so stuffy, just like everything in this city and country. Why would anyone want to go there in the first place, let alone steal a remote!

Help me, Gaurav! All I want is a little sunshine and food.