Monday, October 22, 2007

The Downside Of Free Guinness In The Office

I get many perks at work. I get to wear jeans and flats, listen to music and take leisurely lunch breaks. I also get alot of freebies - tickets, electronics, bags (essentially, everything our clients make and we have a whole range of them, and everything our vendors gift us in order to get our business). Quite fun, you say.

Today, Guinness sent us several crates of their draught. Rebecca came by to hand the cans to us. And each of my tank mates (yes, we call the office a tank and yes, we are often referred to as fish) smiled and helped themselves to a few cans, saying, 'I'll take this for my father.'.

Cest la vie. In Singapore.

5 comments:

Renovatio said...

I'm a hell of a picky drinker. It's either wine, or else guiness. Other beer's classified as rat piss (a la kingfisher class), cat piss (a la carlsberg), and dog piss (a la heineken). Dog being better as I like dogs.

TS said...

I want ze job. Puhlease!

Anki said...

metoo me too... but not the draught... but i do get fooz ball
:D

jairaj said...

Very cool office.

That Armchair Philosopher said...

what, you stopped blogging?!?!